MoneySavvy for Teens & Young Adults
Monday, August 29, 2022 - Friday, September 2, 2022
Time: 5:30-6:30PM PST
Learning about money and finance is crucial to living an empowered & fulfilling life. Unfortunately, most kids don’t get financial education from schools. This is the reason why this class was created, to support our growing kids to get a solid grasp on money, finance, and financial lingos BEFORE they leave home.
In this 3-part class, students will learn:
- The concept of money, what it is, what it is not
- The flow of money, the incoming & outgoing of money through the household
- The American credit system, how it works, how to build & maintain good credit
- The concept of debt, good debt vs. bad debt
- The essential knowledge around investing that everyone needs
This class was designed to help students build confidence around money, and more importantly, themselves. Students will learn new money skills, financial knowledge, and establish new habits that carry and support them for the rest of their lives.
Online Class Schedule:
- 8/29/22 5:30-6:30pm PST
- 8/31/22 5:30-6:30pm PST
- 9/02/22 5:30-6:30pm PST